It’s JUNE! I’m so excited. This is my last month of school (oh, summer vacation, see you soon), and it’s the last few weeks before marathon training officially starts up. Here are some goals I’m chasing down this month:
- On the Run (and in the gym)
- Build base back to 20-25 miles/week. This will help big time before starting up marathon training in July.
- Kettlebell workout 6x this month. It’s an easy enough at-home workout that I can do after getting home from a runmute. I’ve just been too lazy to do it recently.
- Hit the yoga – hard. I feel like I say this all the time, but I’m constantly amazed by how inflexible I am. Really. It becomes more and more important for me to be flexible, but it seems that every day I get a little less so. In June, I’ll commit to 6 yoga classes. I’d like to do it at home, but I need many modifications (and lots of encouragement).
- Do a chin-up. I have the bar at home. And now I have the plan. I’m using this.
- One dvd ab workout/week (I’m looking at you, Physique 57 Arms and Abs)
- In the Kitchen
- June = Salad month. M and I dubbed one week in May salad week and it was awesome. With so much good stuff going on at the farmer’s market and the CSA starting soon, this June I’ll be eating different salads 5days/week. I’ll let you know what different salads we come up with.
What are your goals for June? How will you keep yourself accountable and/or reward yourself?