Good Monday morning! I slept in an extra half hour today since I have off from work, then I got into my regular morning routine – including the usual breakfast of overnight pumpkin oats and yerba mate.
It’s starting off as a nice, leisurely Monday but I know it won’t stay this way! On the agenda today:
- Finish lesson planning, handouts, etc. for the rest of the week
- Buy necessary packing materials
- 10:30 brunch with friends
- 12:30 Bikram class (it’s about 3 miles away – I’ll run home from class to get a complete workout in)
- Packing, packing, packing
This is pretty much the last possible day that I can pack (severe procrastination has brought me to this point, ha).
I’m also trying to plan some upcoming races and events to jump-start my running motivation (which took a serious hit over the summer).